Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last Years Reds

Are we back to last years ways of losing. I remember how the bullpen would blow it for us at least twice a week or we couldn't move runners around that were in scoring position with less than two out. Tonight's game was a reminder of just how far we haven't come this year.

I think my biggest question is why in the name of Abner Doubleday was Corey Patterson and his .189 BA allow in the batters box in the bottom of the 11th with the tying run 90 feet from scoring, and yes Ken Griffey Jr. was on deck. It's the frekin Pirates and we are home and we didn't protect the home field. Total BS. Hell I would bat Bronson Arroyo before I would let Corey Patterson and his interstate average get anywhere near the batters box in the bottom of the 11th of a game we "have to win"....it's the Pirates...... Ask me tomorrow what I think of Dusty Baker, tonight he just plain sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: