Sunday, July 13, 2008

Reds Standing-Last day before the break

Reds
46 Ws
49 Ls
.484 Win %
11.5 out in the Central
7-3 over the last 10.
3 game win streak.

Three games under .500/11.5 back. There's no chance of catching the Cubbies. The Reds will have to battle it out for the Wild Card with the Mets or Phils, Cards, the Brew Crew, and maybe even the Marlins. Will the Reds make a move? The first couple weeks after the break will be huge. They need Harang back quickly and pitching like Harang. Hopefully Homer or Thompson can come on and start pitching at least like Cueto.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually think a win today might stir the pot enough to make something happen. Everyone is ready to throw Griffey and Dunn overboard, me included at times. This road trip might be the life vest they both need.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 330 pounds on every page. But completely I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the shoes were about 230 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 320 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?